Happy Halloween peeps; I spent yesterday in Sheffield playing mini golf dressed as the new breed of vampires from Blade 3. My costume was composed of an over-large hoody and a pair of jeans.
But on to the reviews for November.
- 1st November
- Jay Chirino – The Flawed One
- 2nd November
- TP Fielden – Resort to Murder
- 7th November
- Theresa Cheung & Claire Broad – Answers From Heaven: Incredible True Stories of Heavenly Encounters and the Afterlife
- Clink Street Blog Tour
- 10th November
- Matthew Ludden – Caitlin Kelman
- 18th November
- Joe Eckhardt – Living Large: Wilna Hervey and Nan Mason
- 23rd November
- Annabel Fielding – A pearl for my mistress
- 24th November
- Nicola Findlay – Live Like you give a f**k
- 25th November
- Daniel M. Jones & Theresa Cheung – Become the Force: 9 Lessons on How to Live as a Jediist Master
- 29th November
- Jeanne Skartsiaris – Dance Like You Mean It
I’m probably going to be a bit busy this month. I’m trying to get Fire Betrayed ready for publication too.