- Put the award logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award (Okoto Enigma) and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate roughly 10 – 20 people for this award.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
- Ask your nominees five questions.
- Share a link to your best/favorite post that you’ve written.
Three Things About Myself
- When I was a kid I was given a typewriter for one of my birthdays. Or possibly Christmas.
- I used it to write really bad ‘Famous Five’/’Swallows and Amazons’ type children’s adventures.
- I used to write during the night and wake everyone up with the sound of me hitting the keyboard. And possibly talking to myself.
Five Questions from Planet Pailly
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
I refuse to grow up. Adulthood is a mugs game.
- What book has had the most influence on you?
The Lord of The Rings
- Has a movie ever brought you to tears? If so, what movie was it?
Loads of films make me cry. The Return of the King, and, The Help, are good ones if you need a good bawl.
- If you were a dinosaur, which dinosaur do you think you’d be and why?
An ichthyosaur. I like the idea of swimming around in the Triassic ocean being the top predator. Have you seen them teeth!
- What will be the title of your autobiography?
Where’s did I put my glasses?
Gosh, this is hard. I’d nominate Planet Pailly, if James hadn’t already nominated me.
Okay, I know I’m supposed to nominate 10 – 20 bloggers but I’m not very good at this stuff. So two will have to do for now. I think I’ll have to add more blogs as I go along. I read irregularly, it doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy reading all the blogs I follow, only that I don’t have a huge amount of time to read more than a couple of posts a day.
My Five Questions
- When did you start writing?
- Pluto: Planet or not?
- Favourite place to write?
- Pen or word processor for the first draft?
- If you were a mythical creature, what would you be?